Thursday, October 13, 2005

My First Open Public Speaking Seminar!

Today is my first open public speaking...I still can remember my last open public speaking was 4 years ago and that was presentation for one of the subject I took in my final year! Last night i'm so nervous and i couldn't sleep well!! I slept around 11 something and i was woke up about 5am morning...in my dream also all about the seminar presentation!!!!Gosh~

At the begining of the presentation is abit nervous but after a while then Ok already...who knows when I'm used to it already...the stupid projector overheat and auto off for 5 minutes! Luckily I experienced with it before so that I can calmly tell the audiance that the projector overheated...and i'm starting to refresh their memory that what I've covered previously...

Once the projector back and I just continued my presentation till the end! I gave myself about 75 out of 100!
If I got another chance, I think I can do better!!!
=)

No comments: