Friday, December 16, 2005

YTL Fiftieth Anniversary Concert


This evening I went to KLPAC (Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre) for Orchestra concert that organised by YTL.
YTL invited The Melbourne Grammar School Orchestra to play at KLPAC for one of the 4 days prelude. The prelude started on 13/12/2005 and there are comedy, choir, concert and opera. This have to thanks my friend Reena pass me the tickets.
Basically the main highlight is Russell Watson In Concert on 17/12/2005 at Sentul Park. They are more than 10,000 people balloting for the Russell Watson tickets and I'm one of it!! So I thought since didn't manage to ballot the Russel Watson ticktes must well go for others.
I'm so lucky that before the concert start I gave a call to my coursin and he told me that his parents can't make it for the concert and if I'm interested to go for the Russell Watson In Concert go and speak to his parents. I quickly give a call to my aunt and she said there are 2 tickets extra and I get the tickets to Russell Watson!!! Hooray!!!
Can't wait saturday to come now!!!!!!!
I think this is a very good experience!!!

No comments: