Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Alone in Penang

Lately I've been travel to Penang quite often and most of time I'm travelling alone to Penang. This round I also travel alone to Penang. Usually when I travel alone I'll take flight but this round I choose to drive to Penang.

Reason is so that I'm more flexible when I'm in Penang. No need to depends on my penang colleagues.

Tonight I went to Kimberly Street to have my dinner "Kwai Chap" . After that, I drove all the way to Batu Ferrengi for dvd shopping! I bought a fair bit of dvds from there. Basically I go Batu Ferrengi only for dvds. I reached hotel already 9 something. I walked to the cafe near the hotel Segafredo for a cup of coffee. Today I didn't have any coffee so I decided to have a cup of coffee! The coffee in Segafredo is not bad and it is as good as coffee bean coffee. Hmm...I think is better than Coffee Bean!!!

That's the alone night in Penang!
=(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

halo! what u mean ALONE? I called u and spoke to u about 30 - 40 minutes leh! so u r not alone! :p

Foong Yee said...

but physically is alone mar...
:P