Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Angkor Wat

It has been a while i wanted to go Angkor Wat and finally I went there last week!

Time for Boarding! We are the last to board!

Pooi Yeng and I on the way to Siem Reap

Darren, Kee, me and Pooi Yeng at the hotel

Angkor Beer same price as Coke!

Our first lunch at Angkor Wat!

Finally reached Angkor Wat!

Shirley and Kee so excited!


Walking into Angkor Wat

Must take a photo with signature Angkor Wat!

Pooi Yeng and I sitting on hot floor with Angkor Wat as background!

Another close up with Angkor Wat

Apsara craving!

I need to conquer the steep stair to climb up top of Angkor Wat!

Kee and Pooi Yeng climbing up and I already up there shooting photos!


View from top of the Angkor Wat!

Side view from left Angkor

Take another photo before leaving Angkor Wat to another temple......

No comments: