Tuesday, September 11, 2007

East Coast - Cherating

During the merdeka holiday, I took leave to extend my holiday and I went to East Coast with my colleagues and friends!

All our foot steps


Different angle of it with all our names


On beach like a piece of art


All these done by crabs


Found this on the beach, like shit....


Sunset at Beach


Walking out to the sea....


The Three pretty ladies!


Me and the other two friends


Father and Sons at the beach...


The water so clear....


Children play at the sea side...enjoy themselves


Father and daugther having fun at the sea side


Leaving the beach...


My colleague's mum prepare dinner for us!!


Drunken Prawn~~~Yummy~~


Pork Leg Vinegar (direct translation) 猪脚醋


Terengganu Famous dish keropok lekor



Satar


Terengganu Style Otak-Otak



Pais


Inside Pais got a whole fish marinated with traditional sauce


Inside Satar, something like grill fish paste.


Terengganu Style Otak-Otak whole piece of fish!!


Girls Power!! Finished all the food!!


View from my room...=)


All the beauties' foots!


Shell on Beauty's foot!


Crabs fight!!


Three crabs fight together!!


Still fighting on the beach...


Room that I stayed and this is my bed!


This is so called Tomato Juice! Doesn't taste like it at all....Yucks~


Stuff Crabs! Full of Crab meats...


Beautiful beach that we spent most of our time!

Jelly fish~


Found this on the beach...


Gigantic Jelly Fish.. Bigger than the foot!!

Blue Sky~~~~Enjoy the sunshine!

Blue blue sky~~


Morning Beach...=)

No comments: