Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Hero....

Last Friday on my way to have BKT (Bak Kut Teh) for lunch, my car tyre puncture due to my careless driving. On my way out from the parking, I ran on the ramp edge of the parking exit and cause the tyre cut. Before I reach the traffic light, my front right tyre is flat. I have to pull over at the road side.

That time was lunch hour, most of my colleagues pass by and saw my car pull over. My boss was one of it and they stopped down and check out what happen to my car. I was so embarrassing!

Thank god that my hero of that day Jason was in my car and he knows how to change tyre!! He helped me to change to the spare tyre. After fixed the spare tyre only realised that my spare tyre air pressure is not enough. I have to drive alone to the petrol station and pump in the pressure to the tyre.

A lesson to learn for those who drive, always make sure your spare tyre got enough pressure just in case that you car tyre puncture like me. I'm so lucky that during that incident my colleagues was there and helped me. If not myself not sure how to change the spare tyre! I seen people did it but I never get my hand dirty on it.

No comments: