Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dinner @ Kim Gary Mid Valley

Last night I went to Mid Valley for movie. After movie, I went to Kim Garry with my colleagues for dinner. I ordered the "Four Seas Noodle Set". Typically you tick what you want so my colleague and I choose to have that noodle set. After 1o minutes, my colleague Jackal called me that the meal that I ordered is not available during dinner time.

I think they should inform us that the meal is not available when he confirm the orders with us. They only informed us that after 1o minutes which making me not happy. The thing is I can't find a single word saying that meal is only available for "Lunch". I felt that I'm being cheated!

When I try to ask them why the meal is not available for dinner but it printed on the menu and waitress just walk away like not her problem! On top of that when they told us the meal is not available they just gave back the paper that we ordered which is not available and not even a menu or new ticking menu for us to reorder the food. I was damn piss!!! Probably you will think this is a small matter.

From now on, I won't be dining at Kim Gary. Anyway I find the food not that great!

The ticking menu which I can't find the word "LUNCH ONLY"

No comments: