Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Chicken Pox!

Why in this world have chicken pox?

Currently I'm having chicken pox! Although doctor grant me 10 days MC I got friends said u can rest and do whatever thins that I want to do at home like watching Anime!! Actually I rather I don't have chicken pox at all.

WHY?? Reasons are I can't sleep soundly and I can't eat at all.

I can't sleep it due to the chicken pox on my head when I sleep it hurts and itchy and I cannot scatch!!! Every body tell me that scratch will leave scar behind.....arrgghhhhhh...........

I can't eat due to there is a chicken pox in my throat...That's the worst part. Drink water also painful. My doctor gave me a heavy medication. I need to take the antibiotic every 3 hours and each time need to 2 tablets....One day I need to 5 TIMES!!! My GOD!!! The worst thing is until now I still have problem with tablets!! I got problem to swallow it!!!!!!!!

I wish this will go ASAP!!

No comments: