Monday, June 13, 2005

Starlight Cinema is back!

Startlight Cinema is back!!! They going start showing from 22th of June until 16th of July 2005. This year must go again!! Planning to watch Constantine there. I think with that kind of enviroment must be exciting! Any one interested to join me??

I had a great experience in starlight cinema last year. I went there with my ex-colleagues from MYOB. Although only 4 of us but we were having great time there. We watched Peter Pan and Taking Lives. Last year Citibank Clear Card holder free entry but this year Citibank Clear Bank holder entitle 20% discount...I wish they going free again for Citibank Clear Card holder!
Below are the photos I took last year.

Waimee and Jeffriese Posted by Hello


Jeffriese and Me
Posted by Hello


During the interval bz discussing the movie just shown. Posted by Hello


After 10 minutes interval...three of them have a same position and action...=P
Posted by Hello

No comments: