Friday, July 20, 2007

Blur Blur Morning

This morning I went to DU McDonald's to buy my breakfast.

When I reached there I was the only customer, then I order my breakfast. That guy who servicing me also blur blur. I ordered a big breakfast then he just gave me coffee?!
Then I told him I ordered Big Breakfast then he only put in the order for Big Breakfast.

During the payment, I gave RM50 and that fellow only give me back RM2.02 and by right should be RM42.02. I also blur blur to take the money and put in my wallet. I only realized it when about 10 something in the morning. Then I quickly drove to McDonald's to check with them. Luckily in the cash register also got extra money so they return RM40.00 to me.

Thank god they manage return the RM40.00 if not that will be my most expensive McDonald's Breakfast!!!

2 comments:

Fishman said...

Wow...I am impressed with McD's honesty. I actually thought you would end up having the most expensive McD's breakfast ever!

Foong Yee said...

Luckily i give a try!