Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Selfish people

Today I suppose on MC due to meeting I went back to office while I'm sick. =(

The meeting started at 9.30am. I was a little bit late for the meeting due to I need to rush some documents for my colleague going to client's place for fixing some application issues. My colleague called to my extension and saying the all the people waiting for me to start the meeting. The way he put i really don't like. As a matter of fact, I am late so I just take it what ever he commented.

By the time we finished the meeting is already 6 something and in the office just left four of us. When he knew that only left four of us, his first reaction was faster packing and leave. Come on, as a senior you suppose to take care who going to lock the office and so on. At the end, I was the one who lock the office!

I really hate this kind of selfish people!!

No comments: