Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Authentic Philippinnos Food -->Krocs Grill

During my trip in Manila, I managed to try some authentic Philippines Foods One of the restaurant we went was Krocs Grill. This restaurant is located at Greenbelt 3 at Makati City. It is just a stone away from the hotel that we stayed Renaissance.

Inside the restaurant, they have 3 baby crocodiles.


This is the their local beer! The best thing is this beer is low in calories!!!!

This is another local beer. Their beer is cheap!! 4o Peso!


Authentic Soup Sinigang! It taste a little bit like "Kiam Chay" soup!


This is Pork Sisig. It is sinfully GOOD!!!!!


This is Black Ink Rice!!!!Output = Input!!!=P


Grilled Big Squid!!Yummy~~~


Fried fat and thin noodles. Basically is the "tang hoon" and "Hokkien Mee".


I'm trying the beer on the yard!!!


Drinking beer together with my ex-colleague. He also having the same drink as me!


Even their toilet got the crocodile sign!

No comments: