Monday, August 06, 2007

Day trip to Raub

Yesterday I went to my colleague's home town in Raub. Raub is famous with the durians and local fruits. The journey is took about 1.5 hours. On our way to Raub, we stop at Bentong for a pit stop for ice cream.

This is ice cream that we had at Bentong Pit Stop. The ice cream is very smooth!


My colleague's mum prepare so many type of fruits for us!


My colleague enjoying her durian!


Can't stop! Yum yum...


Finger licking good!

After that my colleague's brother brought us to the Orchard! The orchard is full of rambutan and durian.

Any one call tell what's the name for this fruit?


All the trees full of rambutan!


My colleague's brother helping us to pick up rambutan!


My colleague climb up to the tree!


Sunny day and the orchard full of mosquitoes!


Can't wait for the durians to drop!


Photos with the Guides!


Girls Power!!!


The tree full of Duku Langsat!!


Another photos with the guides!

This is Pulasan but the skin is very hard!

They are fighting for rambutan!


After 2 hours picking and fun, every body look so tired!

We went back to my colleague's house for shower and resting at her place while waiting for dinner time!


Appetizer for dinner. Umbra Jeruk


Our main course, "Pun Choy". Everything serve in one big pot!


Fried "Paku" Vege!

Steam Patin Fish!

Basically whole day we were non stop eating!!! Although is very tiring, I enjoy the trip very much!

1 comment:

隐形萤火虫 said...

WoW....so nice..Whole day eating of fruits...

Raub...quite near my hometown already...hehehe...