Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Disneyland Tokyo

This is my first time to Disneyland and I'm so excited that finally I visit to Disneyland!

From the place that i stayed Shinagawa, it took me about 40 minutes to reach Disneyland. I need to change another train at Tokyo Station to Keiyo Line that going to Disneyland. I spent a whole day at Disneyland till night time.

In Disneyland, I tried to watch as many as shows as I can.


Tokyo Disneyland Entry


Disneyland trademark castle


Goofy and Me


Donald Duck


Pinnochio and Me. I like this photo very much!


Eeyore and me


Walt Disney and Mickey

The show "Oh Minnie!"


My Lunch Smoked Turkey Leg. Not Cheap 500Yen equivalent around RM15


Mickey at the Disney parade.


Pluto

Goofy


Minnie Mouse


Snow White and Prince Charming


Mickey Mouse House MailBox


Photos that I took inside Mickey's house



Waited for half an hour to snap photo with Mickey


Wanted to get into Goofy's house but is only allow 4 feet and below and I'm not qualified


One of the show before the night parade


Night parade dream lights


Bugs from the bugs' life


Monster Inc.


Dragon


Cinderella


Pluto

No comments: