Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bird Nest

Today my mum made bird nest soup "Yin Wor" for us. I was requesting my mum to make it for me before I go to China. When I told my mum, she said she already soaked the bird nest and preparing it today. After dinner mum told me the "Yin Wor" is ready!

Before I go to sleep, I took the "Yin Wor". Some people said is good to eat it before go to bed. Some Hongkies said that the best time to eat it at 4am morning!! Me definitely not going to wake up and eat it!!!Hahaha......After I scoped it out, I snap some photos of it cause that's my mum "Oi Sum Yin Wor"!! Thanks mum for making such a nice "Yin Wor"!

Each of us got a bowl of "Yin Wor"


The Colour of the "Yin Wor" abit yellowish. My mum said this is "Kam Si Yin"


Full of "Yin Wor" in each spoon that I scoped it out from the bowl.


No comments: