Saturday, January 03, 2009

Finally finish packing!

Finally I finished packing for my stay in China. Tomorrow I'll be taking the morning flight to Beijing and transit to Qingdao. By the time I reach Qingdao will be 8pm. I guess when I reach hotel should be 10 something. Oh gosh...come to think about it is very tiring!

The best thing is the next day I need to go office. The driver come and pick me up at 7am. I guess I need catch some sleep as much as possible when I'm on the flight but I guess I'll be watching movie instead...=P

From tomorrow onwards is a totally new start for me! I'll be on my own already. I'm missing my family and friends. I'm thinking how am I going to survive?

2 comments:

Fishman said...

All the best in your new endeavor. Gambatte ne!!

Foong Yee said...

Thanks Fishman...
If time allow will try to call u for yum char...
;)