Tuesday, January 06, 2009

First Dinner @ Qingdao

My first dinner in Qingdao was Korean food. There are plenty of Korean restaurants in Qingdao according to my colleague due to Qingdao is very near to Korea. We just went to the Korean restaurant that near the hotel that I'm staying. The moment we entered to the restaurant I found out alot of Korean eating there. My colleague told me probably some of them are Chinese with korean speaking.

We saw alot of people ordering the hotplate so we asked the waitress what are those? She told us is their shop hot selling dish Grill Spicy Duck. We decided to order that to give a try. On top of that we also ordered Kimchi pan cake.


Grill Spicy Duck before it cooked

Side dishes. There are these sweet beans in black.

Kimchi Pan Cake

Cooked Grill Spicy Duck

No comments: