Thursday, January 08, 2009

Chinese Dumplings Dinner

Last night before I went to see apartment with my colleague, my colleague brought me to chinese dumplings shop(饺子店) in Jusco Qingdao for dinner. In northern region, dumplings is very common so I think should give a try. This shop serve different stuffing dumplings and soups.

For me I order one appetiser "Garlic Cucumber" (蒜泥黄瓜) and two type of dumplings "Pork with vegetables" (韭菜猪肉) and "Pork with Onions" (大葱猪肉).


Pork with vegetables" (韭菜猪肉) and "Pork with Onions" (大葱猪肉) - The stuffing very proportion and it taste good when you dip into chilies oil with vinegar.


Cold dish seaweed (海带)


Garlic Cucumber" (蒜泥黄瓜) - the cucumber so crunchy unlike the one I tried in Malaysia the cucumber is not crunchy and can't taste the garlic

The meal is so cheap. Each portion come with six dumplings and is only cost RMB 4.00 and the appetiser only cost RMB 5. Total cost for my dinner inclusive a drink is only RMB19.00.

No comments: