Tuesday, February 24, 2009

全聚德 - 北京烤鸭 Peking Roast Duck

Last night my colleague brought me to a nice restaurant serving Peking Roast Duck. I was wondering 2 persons can finish whole bird of duck?!?! Luckily the restaurant serve half duck so we ordered half duck, sour and spicy cucumber and duck meat fried rice.

Table Setting

Sour and Spicy Cucumber

Chef cutting the duck skin and meat

Chef cut few pieces best part of the duck skin. These duck skin melt in your mouth. It is different from the Peking Duck that I had in KL.

The duck skin and the meat. You won't see the fat under the skin.

The duck skin dipped into the sauce, spring onions and wrapped it with popiah skin

This is after finished wrapping and ready to put in my mounth.... ha ha =D

Duck meat fried rice, the taste not bad. Just that both of us too ambitious order the fried rice. At the end, we take away the left over fried rice and the duck.


1 comment:

Fishman said...

Mmm.... come to think of it, I have never tasted Peking duck before leh.