Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Seafood Lunch @ Lamma Island

I spent my last Sunday at Lamma Island(南丫岛) Hong Kong. I heard from my Hong Kong colleagues saying the seafood there is very fresh and nice. After my hiking trail is already 3pm afternoon and I was so worried that the seafood restaurant is closed. Luckily all of them still open for business. =P

Finally I went to this Tai Yuen Seafood Restaurant (泰菀鱼翅海鲜酒家). The total cost for 1 person with all the foods below was HKD 220.00


Table Setting

TsingTao Beer but not as nice as the one I had in Qingdao!

Steam scallop with garlic "tang hun"

Steam Prawn for 1 person and the prawn is fresh and sweet!

Black bean & pepper Clams

Salt & pepper squids

Salt & pepper mantis prawns, my all time favourate dish in Hong Kong seafood!

After meal.....I'm like hugging my stomach leaving the restaurant!

No comments: