Saturday, August 06, 2005

Italianies

Hmm...it has been a while that didn't go out dinner with friends...so decided to go Italianies-1U cause all of us never been there.
I wanted to make reservation for the dinner but the reservation is full so have to try walk in. Luckily I reached there early and that time not so many people dining yet so we manage to get a table.
Once we sat down, the waiter trying so hard to sell the restaurant drink of the day!!! Too bad I can't take alcohol, if not I'll try that! From the way he describe, the drink sounds refreshing.
Before I go there, I've been warned by my friends and said that the serving is big not need to order a lot. My friend recommend me the stuffed mushroom so we ordered the stuffed mushroom as a starter. Due to serving is big so that we decided to share the food and that's gave us problem to order. One of the friend just took the lamb a day b4, one of them cannot take chicken and myself cannot take seafood! So ended up we having beef feast. We ordered Grill Steak and spaghetti with Meatballs....
One thing disappointed us is the restaurant not serving Gelato. All of us thought of having Gelato as dessert, we ended up with Tiramisu.
Overall the food there is not bad. I had a great time with my friends!
=)

No comments: