Monday, August 15, 2005

Movie

Hmmm.....its been a while watching movie in cinema....let me think.....what was my last movie....
a ha.... my last movie was Star Wars...

Been few times asking friends to watch movie together...at the end also tak jadi...finally this round not going to give up to....
So happen last week haze attack KL...and my family try to escape from the haze and went back home town during weekend....except me...why i din go back....cause...i've got six sence that Ipoh will attach by haze...and i rather stay in KL....ahahahaha......=P

So last weekend i watched Charlie and the chocolate factory with fren...
although alot of people told me that no need to go to cinema watch this kind of movie cause this kind of movie do not require very good sound system and big screen.....
In that movie....can't really recognise Johnny Depp....=P
Hmm...overall the movie is not bad....this is more for kids.....
i quite like it....ahahaha...i admit that i'm still kid...ahahaha....=)

No comments: