Thursday, August 25, 2005

Kuala Lumpur Conventional Centre (KLCC) Parking Rip Off

I was sent to KLCC for the SMIDEX exhibition for 2 days. For the 1st day I parked my car in the KLCC car park. Due to we need to do set up for the booth, I arrived there before 9 a.m. at the end of the day my parking fee for the day is RM 30.50.

There is no maximum rate!! They charged the 1st hour is RM 3.50 and the subsequent half an hour is RM 1.50. I checked with the staff in the KLCC, they told us there is not flat fee for the exhibitor!!!!!!

Next time if there is exhibition at KLCC, don't ask me to go there anymore!!!!!Going to boycott KLCC!!!!

1 comment:

Foong Yee said...

When exhibition u bring alot of things to setup, have to walk few rounds to get the things down the car if park out side!
Besides that, usually exhibition start at 10am. By the time u reached there all the open space parking is full.