Wednesday, October 08, 2008

2V1G Performance @ No Black Tie

Last night i went for a Jazz Performance @ No Black Tie. Thanks to Villie & Kong, the reservation was made by them. The seats that we got also nice, not too far and not too close to the stage. Basically I joined them without knowing who is performing. When Ivy told me about Jazz Performance @ No Black Tie, I just told her count me in. =P

I only came to know about 2V1G yesterday. The performance only 2 vocalists Regine Tai and Winne Ho and a guitar Roger Wang. Their performance @ No Black Tie was rocks!!! I enjoyed my night @ No Black Tie!

Below are some photos i took @ No Black Tie. The quality of the photos might not as good as normal cause I'm using my phone to take the photos. =P

2V1G Banner outside No Black Tie


Food & Drinks Menu



Performing Stage


Stage View from 2nd floor


2V1G stage performing


2V1G stage performing

No comments: