Tuesday, October 21, 2008

alexis Bistro @ Gardens

Two weeks ago I went to my client site at Mid Valley. My colleague and I is reached there about 2pm and we haven't have our lunch. We pass by alexis bistro @ Gardens.

We decided to have lunch @ alexis bistro. Every day alexis have set lunch and we decided to take the set lunch.

My colleague took the Set Lunch A @ RM28.00. Set Lunch A consist of Prawn cakes with special sambal (Appetizer), Nasi Lemak, Squid Sambal, fried prawns and dessert is sago gula melaka. The prawn cakes with the special sambal is very good and you can taste the chunk of prawn. When the food served that we are too hungry and I totally forgot to take the picture. =P
Nasi lemak not so special.

Nasi Lemak with squid sambal and fried prawns.

Sago Gula Melaka

Myself taking the Set Lunch B @ RM 25.00. Set Lunch B consists of Soup of the day, alexis club sandwich and dessert of the day. My soup of the day was pumpkin soup. The soup very creamy, pumpkin taste very strong and the serving of the soup is huge. For the club sandwich, they are very generous with the meat in the sandwich, they also put avocado and the bread is soft. My dessert was the Chocolate Cake. By the time I finished my soup and sandwich I already very full and decided to take away my dessert.

alexis club sandwich

My colleaugue using the tomato sause to draw some cute pic on my plate.

If you asked me which set lunch is better, I'll choose the club sandwich set lunch. ;)

No comments: