Thursday, October 23, 2008

Japanese Pan Cake

Last night after had my dinner, I tried to find something sweet to finish off my meal! Usually I won't crave for sweet stuff but some how I feel like having sweet stuff. I was at Takashimaya basement where selling all the food so I pass by this Japanese Pan Cake store and I saw lot's of flavour of Japanese Pan Cake. In my thought I should give a try and I pick Strawberry with Cheese flavour.

I find is quite a good bargain for a dessert. It taste good, not too sweet and it is generous with the strawberry filling. I think is worth for my SGD 1.30


Japanese Pan Cake

After first two bites, there are junks of strawberries

Cheese is coming out from the dough and is go nice with the strawberries.

2 comments:

Princess Hadrianus said...

hmmm...looked good. :)

Foong Yee said...

I tried the blueberry and pure redbean on different day.