Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dine @ Fogal Meat Market

Last week one of ex-colleague from Penang came down to KL for work so I met her up for dinner. Our original plan was after dinner we meet other friends at Wow Wow Cafe at Plaza Damas so we decided to have our dinner at Plaza Damas. At first thought of having Vietnamese food. I wanted to bring her to something she haven't try before and ended up I brought my ex-colleague to Fogal Meat Market.

This shop basically selling meat. In the same time, they also serve the food at their shop. We ordered Sausages meal and Burger meal. All the meals came with 2 side dishes from chip, mash potato, wedges, salad, coleslaw and steam vegetables. My friend chose beef sausages and pork sausages with wedges and coleslaw and I chose Beef Burger with mash potato and salad. I wanted to try the lamb burger but my friend she don't eat lamb so i take the beef burger.

My friend enjoy the meal very much at the restaurant. She said she will bring her boss to this restaurant.

My ex-colleague Siew Ping abit relunctant to take photo while we waiting for our food.


Orange juice freshly queeze without sugar and ice.


Beef Burger with mash potato and salad

Siew Ping too hungry before i snap the photo she already start eating. =P


The beef patty so thick and the burger bun is wholemeal bun and it is very soft

3 comments:

Alwyn said...

Hi...is this Wow Wow in Plaza Damas or outside?

Alwyn said...

Sorry I meant Fogal Meat Market.

Foong Yee said...

Outside plaza damas. The restaurant same row as yoga zone in plaza damas.
;)